My old MySpace blog will be gone as soon as I can figure out the password there. I'm glad to have "friends" there, but the site is tawdry and I don't want anything remotely meaningful posted there anymore. I'll be here instead, obviously. I guess this is mainly for me, but if anyone else reads then I'm both flattered and sorry if some of these posts waste your time. Thanks to Mark, I now know of this place. As always I admire your writing.
Happy Birthday if you do see this, friend.
I have worked four days in the last 2 1/2 months - however I might have landed a one-month job with AT & T in Belmont. Apparently their entire staff quit. I don't know what I am getting myself into but I desperately need some money.
Ruined Hotmail account email of the day from Medical Billing Programs: "Be Above Average"
No comments:
Post a Comment