San Francisco - Judy and I are walking down Market St. and see a doctor sitting at a card table at a bus stop in the center of the street. He is dispensing advice. Judy goes over there and he tells her to take homeopathic drops and stop ingesting sugar.
(next)
In an apartment. Corinne/Linda G. and Judy are arguing. I am trying to get Judy to give Corinne some advice that would actually benefit me. The conversation goes back and forth, I become aware that there is a second room in the apartment as a woman passes by in the hallway behind us (Asian, dark hair). Then the three of us are outside. Judy walks away, I am left with Corinne. I lean over to her to tell her something and then we are kissing, deeply.
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment