Monday, May 21, 2012
no dreams
so, Dad has Stage 3a lung cancer. going to start Chemo tomorrow morning, I'm going with M & D to the hospital, may go to work may not later. My manager is "letting" me go but i am a temp, i can take off for these things no matter i think. maybe its delicate, being away from work at a japanese company. i don't know. i've lost count of how many times Dad was there, or got there as soon as he could for me. so, i'm there tomorrow no question.
since i am here under my own name i don't feel 100% no holds barred, it would have been better if i was under some pseud or other (sigh).
i saw Play and Endgame last night at the ACT. Lucky to have gone, wish I hadn't been so tired but I was glad to have made it. Beckett isn't meant to be seen or heard far away. Miss much nuance.
I don't have any in my "library". I have no idea how many books i have or where they all are. But I don't think I have any Beckett right now. I had Krapps Last tape and also Watt. No more.
Someday I am going to give away half of everything I have. I will, I will.
trying to figure out how much money I will have for next month. i don't know with the car bill. $680 bucks for a car fire.
it does feel good to write, it does.
THAT makes it all worthwhile
all the hard stuff
it feels so good to have that Flow. it's a beautiful thing.
i don't know where i would be without it and to be perfectly honest with you i DO know.
it's okay to cry
it's okay, to cry
it's okay
okay
alright i think i am done now. i am written out. but i am glad i came here tonight. you never know if something is going to happen.
HIT
"publish"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment