Saturday, June 2, 2012

June 2 dream

Wrecked car, blue, narrowed from accident like a soda can, parked in parents driveway, or actually on the bushes next to the drive way...I try to see if I can roll it, and it moves, them rolls down the driveway and into the side of my car, scratching it. The more I try to move it out of the way the more it scratches my car.

“this neighborhood was much nicer when my parents were in the their 50s”
Then in am back at an apartment, this is one from a very old dream
Cats have not been fed in weeks, black cat, and ?? two other ones
All food is moldy
No water or food for cats in dishes it has been weeks
Think maybe they would be better living in the garage
but visualize them being cold in there
Washing off cat dishes and bowls
Tiffany was there at one time
Maybe last time I was there
Tiffany Wilson,,,what was her real first name again?

Music in head heartbreaker r stones

Back hatch of my car opens up like it is powered
I am trying to push int out of the way so I can move the wrecked one
Some kids in the neighborhood playing in the street
No on else is home

Earlier dream car at shopping center
Like the east palo alto one with the weird grocery store

Waiting waiting

Rain at night
Houston?
Skimming across water
Area equidistant from Austin Houston and Dallas
Skimming across a bridge with no lights on it
there are a number of these in the darkness across a large body of water most do not start or stop anywhere, they are like islands floating on the water, ruined
Broken down cars, homeless
At end of bridge some sort of homeless center
People inside waiting for food
Sign with different prices depending on who you are or how poor you are
Free for some people
I am not sure if I want to be here or not
but i am watching people, take some flyers, religious theme
Only some people let in at a time
Spaghetti and a dessert
Some people are leaving through the door,
Some brush by me
Woman in front of me sitting down
Man passes in front of me and then they are embracing
I have a chance to enter but decide not to

Motor scooter in Dallas
Sunny day
And i travel between Dallas an Ft Worth, in the dream this is a very short distance down a low hill, suburban area
Then in house, judys mothers? Looks different. Gloomy inside.
I am in one room by myself, movie on tv or actually a music video, fluorescent light in a box, man steps in and out
Dancing women, like a chorus line
r-rated, but they are obscured
then go out to hallway and into bathroom
karl rove id sitting in the floor taking an inventory of items there
some of these things are mine
I pass by and sit in the bathtub, push shower curtain aside
Talk for awhile
He is surprised I know what I know
He knows sue
Also I know a mutual friend by his African name
(very few people know this)
Then I am back on the scooter towards the library
In daylight
With books
When I get there you can go in but only the book drop is open although this is in the middle of the library
I return some books then see that some are tinas and that there are school papers in them (teaching materials)
So I keep those

Earlier part of dream I am in a used bookstore, a few other people there
Try to access some books but others keep falling down

No comments:

Post a Comment